Thursday, February 9, 2017

digital and the degraded

  I'm a HIGHWARLORD...funny how who I am I did the time sink. RBG's...2k but never hit that raking again. I used to put a lot of stock into that title. Playing world of warcraft gave me an outlet. I could say of shitty friends, no girlfriend, no good job...no, it gave me an outlet for myself.

  My cousin Gino bought me the game to get me to chill. Not fight so much, not go out so much, not act like a jackass no more.  Nothing is gonna change me but me.  But what did change me is my parents.  After all the bullshit...after all the postering...wtf...

  I earned that HW title.  Just like I trained hard and I hit 11'6 on the jump scale...I did other amazing stuff in my life that when I look back...I have no regrets but one....

No comments:

Post a Comment