Thursday, February 9, 2017

How we handle our shit

So how do we handle things?
Me? you know me, I'm coming straight at it...aggressive and hard hitting.
yet...I take that same approach but without the craziness when it comes to your problems.

ela once said..."you don't get emo B..."...no...I don't. I replied "I get physical."

So here...my Todd has been in a bad relationship for the last four years...his current one which is attributed to me is kinda good and kinda bad.  She has a thing for her last boyfriend. Todd's solution is to try to make her feel better. This last new years eve, his ex came over and caused a shit storm and what he did with his current gf is try to make her feel better by taking her out...drinking...going to dinners...no.

I told him that he needs to step it up and help her to solve her problems...of course people want to hear everything is going to be okay...but what the fuck? are you going to be the man to help her or are you going to be the man to just tell her it's going to be okay?

there's a big fuckin difference. Be the man that helps your girl.

I asked him, so in other words, you can take her out and make stupid faces to try to make her laugh one night but the rest of her week, when she has to face this problem you're not going to be there for her?

what the fuck???

He said if she just forgets about it then it will go away... WHAT THE FUCK???WHAT THE FUCK?
is that how things work???? is he fuckin serious??? wait, can i think that my dad will get better then it will go away? if i forget about his dementia will that go away also???

Saying "everything will be alright" doesn't amount to shit when nothing is done.
I told him that by sticking your head in the sand like an ostritch you are not helping her.

I get shit done.

I want him to do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment